The September 2022 patch for Lost Ark includes a host of updates, including a long list of changes to social systems and your stronghold, as well as updates to settings, proving grounds, guilds, Trixion, etc. But with the biggest debates in Lost Ark around the best heroes to play, what are all the class balance updates coming to Lost Ark in September 2022?
Lost Ark Class Balance Patch Notes for September 7, 2022
Not all Lost Ark class balance changes will happen in this update, some parts of the patch may be pushed back. However, the patch notes were released with all the information on September 7.
- The conditions for activating Forced Super Armor in PvP have been relaxed. Previously Forced Super Armor was activated if one or more additional hits were received after 4 seconds of damage. This requirement has been reduced to 3s.
Lost Ark Course
- Mountain Crash: The “Numbing Effect” tripod now reduces the target’s movement speed for 2s instead of 4s on impact.
- Swift Wind Kick: Tripod “Water Round Kick” now reduces the target’s movement speed for 2s instead of 4s when hit.
- Whisper of the Wind: PvP cooldown increased from 30 seconds to 36 seconds.
- Skill Bolting Crash: When applying Tripod “Repulse” in PvP, the push distance and hit time when an attack is hit have been slightly increased.
- Merciless Pummel: Slightly increased damage time when an attack hits in PvP.
- Swift Wind Kick: The tripod effect “Water Round Kick” now reduces the target’s movement speed for 2s instead of 4s on impact.
- Identity: In PvP, the Hawk gauge no longer decreases out of combat.
- Stalker: The “Tenacity” tripod effect has been changed. Previously, the player was immune to damage until the first attack when casting skills. Now the caster will be immune to damage taken while casting skills.
- Stampede: Skill cooldown in PvP increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Quick Step: Skill cooldown in PvP increased from 10s to 12s.
- Scratch Dealer: Slightly increased Stagger time on targets hit by the attack during PvP.
- Celestial Rain: Slightly increased Stagger time on targets hit by the attack during PvP.
- Spiral Edge: Slightly increased Stagger time on targets hit by the attack during PvP.
- Ice shower
- Slightly increased Stagger’s time on target when the attack hits.
- Reduced the freeze duration of the Tripod effect “Frost Fragment” from 5s to 3s.
- In PVP, when the “Frost Zone” Tripod is applied, the stagger time that occurs on targets hit by Frost Thorns has been slightly increased.
- Lightning Vortex: Rotation speed has been increased.
- While in Demon form, damage taken in PVP has been reduced by 9%.
- Demonic Slash: The Tripod effect “Numbing Effect” now reduces the target’s attack and movement speed for 3s, down from 5s on impact.
- Demon’s Grasp: The Tripod effect “Numbing Effect” now reduces the attack and movement speed of the target for 2s instead of 4s on impact.
- Chain of Grinding: Tripod effect “Impaired Mobility” now reduces the target’s movement speed for 2s instead of 3s on impact.
Want the Mage Advanced class – Arcanist in Lost Ark, explained? Or do you need a Lost Ark PvP class tier list? Find them here on tipjeuxps4!