Splatoon 3 is a Nintendo Switch game that is a dream come true for all paint fans. This is a fast-paced third-person shooter that’s all about having fun. The idea is to be able to play the game as much as you want, as multiplayer matches are usually three minutes long. Splatoon 3 offers a wide variety of game modes to keep you invested.
All Splatoon 3 multiplayer modes
Turf War game mode in Splatoon 3
- Turf War is a Splatoon 3 mode played between two teams with the simple objective of covering as much of the map as possible (only horizontal surfaces matter) with the team’s ink color. Even one percent more than the enemy is enough for a victory in this mode.
Anarchic Battle Mode in Splatoon 3
- Anarchy Battle is a ranked mode in Splatoon 3 consisting of rotating rounds of Clam Blitz, Splat Zones, Rainmaker, and Tower Control.
Splatoon 3 Splatfest Battle Modes
- Open mode lets you play with friends or solo to progress through Splatfest.
- Pro mode lets you play with random players only, so you’re on your own here.
- Tricolor Turf War is a new game mode in Splatoon 3. It’s similar to regular Turf War, but the special thing is that it has three teams. The first team consists of four players, while the others have two. The objective is to ink the most ground, while the first team must also defend Ultra Signal, which activates Sprinkler of Doom, which sprays the team’s colors across the map.
The Shoal game mode in Splatoon 3
- The Shoal is a multiplayer mode where you can play Splatoon 3 locally with friends. Here you can play offline versions of Salmon Run and Private Battle. They have slight differences from their online counterparts.
Salmon Run Next Wave Mode in Splatoon 3
- In the Salmon Run Next Wave co-op mode, you play with up to three of your friends, intent on battling waves of enemies and bosses while collecting Power Eggs and Golden Eggs.
Tableturf battle mode in Splatoon 3
- Tabletturf can be described as the Tetris/Turf War game mode with collectible cards. You will have to build a deck with cards with bonuses and special abilities for each match. You will have over 150 cards to use for deck building. This mode is very different from all the rest, as tactics are more important than quick reflexes here.
All Splatoon 3 Single Player Modes
The Return of Mammals in Splatoon 3’s Story Mode
- The Splatoon franchise is best known for its multiplayer modes, but there’s a story mode you can play. If you’re interested in the plot, you’ll battle evil Octarians while uncovering the secrets of Alterna and the Fuzzy Ooze. This story is so epic that it deserves at least a movie trilogy.
For more information on Splatoon 3, check out guides such as How to Post Artwork in Splatoon 3 and How to Change Weapons in Splatoon 3 on hackgames4.com.