Sometimes, for one reason or another, one of your teammates may not join the game lobby during a match. In such scenarios, instead of going ahead to play an unfair 4v5 game, you should redo or forfeit to avoid any RP loss. Unlike most tactical games, Valorant only allows players to leave a match before round 2 begins and requires all of your remaining teammates to vote.
Walkthrough to redo a game in Valorant
To redo a game in Valorant, follow the steps indicated.
- Make sure you have completed Round 1 of the match and the timer has started counting down for Round 2.
- Open the system chat box present at the left corner of the screen. By default, you can press “Enter” to open the box.
Related: Why Is Valorant’s Update So Slow – Explained?
- Type /remake in the chat box to start the remake procedure.
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
- A vote poll to forfeit the match will appear to all of your remaining teammates.
- Tell them to press “Y” on their keyboard to confirm their approval.
- Once the system has received all confirmation votes, the server will dissolve the current game. If it is a ranked game, neither player will lose RP.
- In case someone triggered the vote as a troll. You can show your disapproval by pressing “N” on your keyboard.
Remember that the server will not close the game in progress even if it receives a single “No” approval vote.
To learn more about Valorant, see How to see your purchase history in Valorant, or Can you play Valorant on macOS? on Pro Game Guides.