Niantic has partnered with Verizon to offer Verizon customers an exclusive partner search. This research isn’t the most amazing thing about the game, but it’s a nice added bonus for Verizon users. The search will be available from September 1, 2022 through November 30, 2022. The search will open at 9:00 a.m. local time on the first day and end at 9:00 p.m. local time on the last day. This coincides with Pokémon GO’s Season of Light event.
How to start looking for Pokémon GO Verizon Partners
To potentially state the obvious, only Verizon customers can start and end this partner search. If you are a Verizon customer, go to the My Verizon app, then visit the Verizon Up section of the site. The location of this can be seen in the image above.
The above steps can be followed to enable partner search in the Pokémon GO app. To do this, players must:
- Visit the Niantic site and sign in using the desired Pokémon GO account information.
- Locate the redemption code box, enter the code in the box and press the REDEEM button.
- Once the code is entered, players should have access to this special partner search.
If players are playing on an Android device, they can enter the code directly into the Pokémon GO app in the in-game Shop menu.
Players will be able to tell when the code has been successfully redeemed, as a medal, like the one seen above, will appear on screen when they return to Pokémon GO.
Pokémon GO Verizon Partner Research – All Quest Steps and Rewards
- Land 20 Curveball Throws – A Lucky Egg
- Catch 30 Pokémon – 20 Razz Berries
- Send five gifts with stickers – 20 Pinap Berries
Rewards: a Pokémon encounter, an incense, and 500 XP.
Interested in other useful Pokémon GO guides and want to learn more? Find out What is the best Deoxys Forme in Pokémon GO? on ps4 games tips!