Inspired by Person299’s original Minigames V3 experience, Person299 Community has created their own spin-off experience, Custom Minigames. In this experience, players can team up with or compete against friends from around the world in various custom mini-games, you guessed it! These mini-games vary in difficulty and can be voted on by players through the use of in-game coins! So how do you earn coins fast? By codes of course!
Each custom mini-game code below unlocks a varying amount of coins, which can then be used to purchase exclusive pets, swords, cat tags and more! If you’re looking for even more freebies, be sure to check this article regularly – we’ll update this list as soon as new codes are released! If you find a code in the Working Codes section that appears to be expired, please let us know so we can remove it as soon as possible. Also, keep in mind that you’ll need to enter each code exactly as it’s written, otherwise the experiment won’t accept it!
If you’re looking for more Roblox content to browse while waiting for new codes, check out some of our related articles, including Ripull Minigames’ Roblox developer Ripull has left the platform or our Roblox Epic Minigames codes list!
List of all custom minigame codes
Updated June 17
Job codes added
Expired codes added
Remember that custom mini-game codes usually only last 48 hours, which means codes are added and removed very quickly! If you want to get your hands on it, be sure to do so ASAP!
Custom mini-game codes (working)
Here is a list of all currently available codes:
- MSC1100—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC1140—Redeem code for 30 coins
Custom mini-game codes (expired)
These codes are no longer available and cannot be redeemed!
- MSC1000—Redeem code for 40 coins
- MSC999—Redeem code for exclusive in-game chat beacon
- MSC975—Redeem code for 20 coins
- MSC960—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC940—Redeem code for 10 coins
- MSC930—Redeem code for 10 coins
- MSC900—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC888—Redeem code for exclusive in-game chat beacon
- MSC850—Redeem code for 20 coins
- MSC800—Redeem code for 30 coins
- MSC775—Redeem code for exclusive in-game chat beacon
- MSC760—Redeem code for 25 coins
- MSC740—Redeem code for 20 coins
- YYA671—Redeem code for 40 coins
- YYA650—Redeem code for 30 coins
- YYA640—Redeem code for exclusive in-game chat beacon
- YYA630—Redeem code for 25 coins
- YYA625—Redeem code for 20 coins
- CCY415—Redeem code for 30 coins
- CY440—Redeem code for 30 coins
- CY330—Redeem code for 50 coins
- CY321—Redeem code for 40 coins
- CY320—Redeem code for 40 coins
- CY310—Redeem code for 20 coins
Redeem Custom Minigame Codes
How do I enter codes in custom minigames?
Redeeming codes for free rewards in custom minigames is easy! To do this, simply follow the steps below.
Screenshot by Pro Game Guides
- Start the experience
- Click on the Shop icon located on the left side of your screen
- From the store menu, select the Twitter bird icon
- Type or copy and paste one of the active codes from our list into the code text box
- Press the enter key to redeem your free reward!
How can I get more custom minigame codes?
Since custom minigame codes are released so frequently, the best way to stay up to date on codes is to join the custom minigames Discord and actively check the milestone codes channel. Codes for this experience are released based on significant achievements, usually tied to the likes of the experience, meaning there’s no way to know exactly when new codes are released. Regularly checking this article and following the official Twitter account of the experiment are also good ways to stay up to date with the codes!
Why aren’t my custom mini-game codes working?
Not all Roblox codes are active for the same amount of time, which means some expire exceptionally quickly and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less! If you try to enter a code and it says Code Expired, that code is no longer active and, unfortunately, can no longer be redeemed. There is nothing you can do to solve this problem, the code is simply not found. If you try to enter a code and it says Invalid Code, you probably entered the code incorrectly or neglected to use the correct case. If this happens, try retyping and retyping the code one more time, making sure you copy it exactly as written!
What are custom minigames?
Similar to Ripull’s Minigames or Epic Minigames, Custom Minigames are a fun yet competitive Roblox experience where players compete in various minigames and do their best to win! Winners of these minigames earn coins, which can then be used to unlock crates. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, these crates can offer unique pets, swords, cat tags, and more! If you’re looking for a fun experience to try out with your friends, try custom minigames!
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we’ve got a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes article! You can also get a bunch of free stuff through our Roblox Promo Codes page.