Scum update 0.7.14.50435 might be a pretty small addition to the game, but make no mistake. The update did a few interesting things to point out. In short, Scum update 0.7.14.50435 added a new collection of suppressor attachments for AWP and AWM rifles in the game. In addition to these new suppressors, the update added a new under rail attachment for the M1911.
You can also use the new under rail mount on all versions of the M1911 and even attach flashlights and future mounts to it. Beyond the new killer attachments and flashlights, the rest of the update involved various bug fixes and quality of life improvements. Here’s a look at the bug fixes and quality of life improvements added with Scum’s 0.7.14.50435 update.
Here are all the different bugfixes that were added with Scum’s 0.7.14.50435 update. The most notable of these include fixes for reloading new bolt-action rifles in the prone position and various fixes for other gun animations.
- Fixed reload issue for new lock actions while prone.
- Fixed the issue where some parts of the VHS would not update their wear and tear when in ADS.
- Fixed bug where explosive traps would not activate when buried.
- Fixed the bug where entering an event disrupted the logout process.
- Fixed the bug where the KO player could join an event.
- Fixed some issues with VHS-2 animations.
- Fixed the bug where part of the compound bow was hanging in the air after connecting.
- Fixed some visual issues with aiming props.
- Fixed the bug that prevented the player from unloading VHS-2 ammo with a loaded magazine.
- Fixed the bug where the player could get stuck indefinitely if the boat he was driving flipped.
- Fixed the bug where the Ratatat crossbow generated the same amount of noise as a rifle towards the AI.
- Fixed bug where Phoenix Tears was not applying correctly to bleeding wounds
Quality of life improvements
Here are all the quality of life improvements that were added with Scum update 0.7.14.50435. Some of the more notable improvements include support for FSR2, the VHS-2 inventory size has been adjusted, and the change that prisoners now spawn in the air with their hands tied.
- Added FSR2 support.
- Buy button now automatically refreshes when adding money to inventory.
- Carbon Hunter can now be zeroed out to 1000 meters.
- GL kills now correctly log into killlogs.
- Removed the hand drill from the spawn pool.
- Adjusted the VHS-2 inventory size.
- Adjusted the tooltip for the “Picking World Locks” admin setting.
- Adjusted several crafted ammo legends.
- Adjusted head bag hash recipe.
- Adjusted uses and weights of the analgesic.
- Prisoners now spawn in the air with their hands tied, they will automatically detach them after a while.
- Carbon Hunter will now be repairable with Carbon Hunter specific weapon parts.
To learn more about Scum, at Pro Game Guides we offer guides such as SCUM Hunting & Cooking Guide – Improvised Campfire, Meat Skewers and SCUM Beginner Crafting Guide – How-to Craft: Stone Knife, Improvised Backpack, Spears, Bandages/Clean Cloths.