Magnezone is one of the strongest Electric-type Pokémon in Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. To obtain Magnezone, players will need to find the precursor to this evolution, Magnemite. Finding this Pokémon may take some time, but the reward is worth it.
There are several areas where players can find Magnemite in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, which we’ve listed below:
- Fire Ironwork
- Players can find hordes of this Pokémon once they pass through the Hall of Fame.
- Fuego Ironworks is west of Route 205 and just above Floaroma Town.
- Great Underground
- Magnemite is a rare spawn in the Great Underground, may take a while to find.
- Players can enter the Great Underground after completing the first Gym and receiving their Explorer’s Kit from Eterna City’s Elderly Attendant. This happens as part of the story, so if you don’t have the gear yet, just keep playing.
- Can be found in the following caves:
- plain cave
- Whiteout Cave
- spacious cave
- ice cave
- ice cave
For more information on catching Magnemite, check out the video guide below, which helped us track down this rare Pokemon.
For more on Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, be sure to visit some of our other articles, like How to Get Rotom Forms in Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl here on Pro Game Guides.